What's in my head?

The random ideas, questions, and thoughts that enter this feeble brain.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Let's Eat!

At a recent office party I managed to get some restaurant ideas out of my co workers. Restaurant meals have always been a luxury to me, and for a short while I will be able to sample many of Seattle's offerings. Money will probably be tight again by this time next year.

Here's the list:
"The Texan" suggested
  • Peco's Pit for good BBQ, even if it is cash-only takeout
  • Jones for even more BBQ
  • Stostanza Trattoria for Italian (I'm going to be extra critical of an Italian place)
  • Asteroid Cafe for even more Italian... I wouldn't have guessed with that name
Perchè No - Italian

Preet's - Indian, reccommended by someone of Indian descent, even!

Waterfront Seafood Grille - Seafood with a great view of the ... Waterfront!

Wild Ginger - Fine Asian


I have about 5 months... here we go!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home